Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wedding Joy


We have had a whirlwind of a week. I am sitting right now in the mountains near Santa Cruz, CA basking in the afterglow of my son's wedding. It was beautiful, amazing and one of the best days in the life of our family.

As you can see from this beach scene we are a ways from our Kentucky home. The wedding took place in the beautiful city of Monterey, CA. It is so amazing to me the twists and turns of life! My Dad was actually born and raised in Monterey and my son's new bride was born and raised just an hour north of this beautiful city.


They were married just blocks from beautiful Monterey Bay, which was a very picturesque place made even more lovely on this day.


The beautiful wedding party. My 4 sons are all in a row, starting to the right of the stunning bride.


The proud parents and my parents to the very right. The height of any children coming from this marriage is hard to predict.

The perfect end of a perfect day was an incredible sunset! Here you see my handsome husband and I enjoying the end of a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing for your family! The pictures are beautiful. It all looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete